Disability Accommodation Vacancy
- 1 vacancy
- 4 bedrooms for clients
- 2 bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding not required
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding is required
- Housing Provider: Department of Human Services
- Support Independent Living Provider: Lighthouse Disability
Enjoy living in this spacious home with fully fenced back and front yards. Close to multiple reserves and cafes.
- 24/7 support with passive overnight.
- One vacant bedroom.
- Share house with two males and one female.
- Lighthouse Disability provides access to a fully accessible vehicle.
- Clients also have access to the Lighthouse Disability volunteer program for additional social support.
- Lighthouse Disability carefully match clients with other people who share similar interests and goals.
- Support is provided through Lighthouse Disability's Supported Independent Living NDIS service.
- Located on a quiet street.
- Four bedrooms for clients and one for staff.
- Shared areas:Large open plan kitchen/dining and one living area/lounge room.
- Fish tank in the living area/lounge room.
- Large fully fenced front and backyard and undercover area.
- Flat, level property ensuring easy accessibility.
- Vinyl flooring.
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Ceiling fan.
- Large window.
- Close to multiple reserves and a football oval.
- Close to restaurants and cafes.
- Medical centre within a 5 minute drive.
- 8 minute drive to Hollywood Plaza.
- 35 minute drive to the Adelaide City Centre.
This home is suited to females who require an accessible home. The people living at this house are two males aged in their 20s and 30s and one female aged in their 40s. They enjoy movies, music and bowling.
Applicants will need to be registered on the Community Housing Client Register and category 1 eligible.
To apply for this vacancy you will need to have funding for supported independent living in your NDIS plan, and to pay your share of rent and utilities. We will also ask you or your support person to sign a service agreement.
Make an enquiry
For more information call us, send us an email or fill out the form below.