Specialist Disability Accommodation Vacancy
- 1 vacancy
- 2 bedrooms for client
- 1 bathroom
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding required
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding is required
- Housing Provider: Your Place Housing
- Support Independent Living Provider: Lighthouse Disability
Located on a quiet, tree lined street with a large outdoor area and a modern bathroom and kitchen.
- 24/7 support with passive night service.
- One vacant bedroom.
- Share house with one male housemate.
- Lighthouse Disability provides access to a vehicle.
- Clients also have access to the Lighthouse Disability volunteer program for additional social support.
- Lighthouse Disability carefully match clients with other people who share similar interests and goals.
- Support is provided through Lighthouse Disability's Supported Independent Living NDIS service.
- Tree lined, quiet street.
- 4 bedroom home – two bedrooms for tenants and one for staff.
- Recently refurbished kitchen.
- Shared areas: lounge room and kitchen/dining.
- Fully fenced backyard with a small paved courtyard.
- Flat and level property, with a slight incline at the front of the property.
- Vinyl flooring.
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Split system air conditioner.
- Large window overlooking garden.
- Close to multiple reserves and a football oval.
- Close to community and recreation centres.
- Public transport nearby.
- Medical centre within a 5 minute drive.
- 5 minute drive to Hollywood Plaza.
- 30 minute drive to the Adelaide City Centre.
This home is suited to males aged 25-35 years old, who are verbal and social. The person living at this house is one male aged in his 20s. He enjoys sport, fishing and gaming.
Applicants will need to be registered on the Community Housing Client Register and category 1 eligible.
To apply for this vacancy you will be asked to have funding for supported independent living and specialist disability accommodation in your NDIS plan, and to pay your share of rent and utilities. We will also ask you or your support person to sign a tenancy agreement with the Specialist Disability Accommodation provider and a Supported Independent Living service agreement with the SIL provider.
Make an enquiry
For more information call us, send us an email or fill out the form below.