What we do
BOOM BOX monthly disco
BOOM BOX ... a place to socialise, enjoy some great music, fun and games
For a number of years Lighthouse Disability has run a successful monthly disco at the Greenwith Community Centre that is becoming increasingly popular. Members of the community also attend so it’s a great opportunity to make new friendships in an inclusive environment.
Each month there are different themes are people are encouraged to dress up. eg Pirates and Wenches, Circus, Halloween, Football, etc. Reminders about each month's theme will be posted on our Facebook page.
- Greenwith Community Centre, corner Golden Way & Golden Grove Road, Greenwith
- First Friday of each month
- 7 – 9.30 pm
- $5.00 (support workers/carers free)
- Open to all ages
- Prizes and games at each disco
- Drinks and chips for sale
- Members of the community attending need to provide their own support
BOOM BOX provides an important community connection for people living with disability.