How you can help
Work With Us
At Lighthouse Disability, staff are valued as our most important resource. We want our staff to feel proud of the contributions they make to improve the lives of the people we support. We also want our staff to take pride in working with us. Therefore, we offer:
- A work environment in which team work is promoted
- A good induction to the organisation
- A range of excellent training and development opportunities which are done in paid time
- Salary sacrifice packages which can increase take home pay.
To be considered for Community Support Worker position, you will need to have:
- A current SA Driver’s Licence
- A current First Aid Certificate
- A DCSI Screening Clearance (Child-Related and/or Disability Services Employment)
DCSI Clearance (Department for Communities and Social Inclusion)
As of 1 July 2014 New Government legislation requires anyone working in the Disability Service Sector or in an Organisation funded under the Disability Services act 1993 to have completed a relevant criminal history assessment through DCSI, for the purposes of assessing whether a person poses a risk to the safety or wellbeing of people with disability.
For a copy of the DCSI application and payment information, visit DCSI's website.
*Obtaining a clearance does not mean that you will be successful in gaining employment with Lighthouse Disability; it will only allow you to be work ready should you be accepted for a position with us.
If you would like more information about employment opportunities at Lighthouse Disability please contact Human Resources, phone (08) 8256 9800 or email HR@lighthousedisability.org.au
Current Employment Opportunities