Who we are
To realise a community that embraces people living with a disability and supports their right to choose how they live their lives.
To listen and learn from people with a disability, their families and support networks so we can meet individual needs.
To ensure Lighthouse Disability is in high demand by providing services that achieve the best possible outcomes for people with disabilities.
To this end, we are:
- Well positioned to inform and influence
- Effective and efficient.
- Ongoing 24-hour support services and accommodation
- Community-based respite for children and adults
- Service delivery informed by high-level expertise in complex health, medical and behavioural needs
- Flexible service models based on the preferences and needs of individuals.
We adopt a person-centred approach to our work, and we foster an environment of mutual respect and trust among ourselves and all with whom we serve.
We are committed to achieving the highest level of excellence in client care, client education and discovery of themselves, life and the world.
We tell the truth and strive to earn the trust of those around us.
We seek ideas and approaches that can change the way the world discovers, teaches and heals, and we are committed to lifelong learning.
We are each responsible for ensuring the organisation always maintains high standards and achieves high success levels.
- Service Through Teamwork
We collaborate with each other to effectively and compassionately serve our clients and our community.